The employment law landscape is always shifting, and there’s a lot to navigate, especially as the pandemic drags into its third year.
On February 14, 2022, Hirschfeld Kraemer lawyers Steve Hirschfeld, Hieu Williams, Monte Grix, and Ferry Lopez presented a 90-minute webinar providing insight on the hottest developments in labor and employment law in 2021, and what to watch for in 2022.
- Ongoing HR challenges involving COVID and how to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- The virtual workplace and the legal/organizational stressors facing employers
- How employers can cultivate a harassment-free workplace, and the consequences of not doing so
- Practical tips on conducting internal investigations, particularly when interviewing witnesses via Zoom
- Litigation trends from 2021 and what to expect in 2022
- A primer on key wage-hour violations, and avoiding an expensive class action lawsuit
- Tips on updating your employee handbook and personnel practices in light of new laws and legal challenges
- The great resurgence of union re-organizing and how you can avoid being targeted
- Mandatory arbitration agreements – are they enforceable?
YOUR 2022 CALIFORNIA EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE & SURVIVAL GUIDE
Monday, February 14, 2022 – 2:00pm Pacific
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A RECORDING
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SLIDE PRESENTATION