Do You Want:
- to work on cutting edge issues of employment law on behalf of major corporations?
- to develop an expertise in the increasingly complex area of higher education law
- the mentorship of nationally recognized lawyers with in-depth experience serving national clients?
- to expand your professional reach at a financially strong firm working with people you like?
- to work hard doing work you enjoy but still have a life outside the office?
Then Hirschfeld Kraemer could be the place for you!
Not Your Typical Firm
As a firm that works primarily with employers, we walk the talk. We strive to be the best employer we can be, just as we advise our clients. And the results speak for themselves – in attorney and staff tenure, partnership rate and general employee satisfaction.
We are uniquely committed to diverse hiring in the broadest sense of the word: gender, race, age, orientation, education, experience – even those whose careers have not been traditionally lockstep. We enjoy working with colleagues from diverse backgrounds with varied interests – it helps our clients, and makes work more fun.
Work With Us
As a true boutique firm immersed in the intellectually compelling, ever-changing areas of employment and higher education law, we offer the opportunity to work with engaging clients in a warm, collegial, personal environment. We encourage interested attorneys with strong academics and work experience to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!