When a matter requires local support, attorneys from our vast global network are ready to assist you.
The Employment Law Alliance is the world’s largest network of labor and employment lawyers. With skilled professionals in all 50 states and 135 countries, we work closely to provide seamless and cost-effective services worldwide.
Hirschfeld Kraemer clients are provided free access to the ELA’s Global Employer Handbook, a 50-state, 135-country compliance tool on local labor and employment laws.
Counseling clients around the world:
- Preparation and review of global codes of conduct and human resource policies
- Application of U.S. employment laws to overseas operations
- Hiring and terminating overseas employees, contractors and consultants
- Global redundancies, collective dismissals, reductions in force and restructuring
- Outsourcing and offshoring
- Managing global employment litigation
- Secondments and other expatriate agreements
- Global employment law counseling and training on all aspects of human resource legal issues
- Employment contracts
- Misconduct investigations
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Unfair competition and trade secrets
- Matters involving trade unions and works councils
- Complying with supply chain transparency regulatory requirements and related corporate social responsibility obligations