Is it safe for work to reopen?
That is the biggest question employers everywhere are asking as COVID-19 stay-at-home orders start to lift. But that one question spawns many others, such as:
- Who will come back to work?
- Will employees want to come in to work,or is telework the “new normal”?
- What safety precautions must we take?
- Can employees travel?
- Do we need a COVID-19 policy? Training? Posters?
- How do we ensure our employees continue to trust us with their safety?
Join Hirschfeld Kraemer attorneys for a complimentary one-hour webinar to discuss these and many other issues facing employers during this challenging time. Dan Handman will moderate a discussion between Kirstin Muller, Monte Grix and China Westfall (all are lawyers from the Los Angeles and San Francisco offices), with practical advice on what you need to do before you reopen your workplace.
REOPENING THE WORKPLACE
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
10:00am – 11:00am (Pacific)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR!
Presenters: Dan Handman, Kirstin Muller, Monte Grix, China Westfall