- This event has passed.
Webinar: Workforce Anxiety: Strategies for Changing Times
November 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
You are invited to attend a free, employer-focused webinar, “Workforce Anxiety: Strategies for Changing Times” taking place Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at from 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific.
Change is a given in today’s workplace. In order to stay current and relevant organizations must be able to respond and adapt quickly to changing consumer demand and competitor advancements. Equipping your workforce to deal productively with uncertainty provides a competitive edge.
This free, employer-focused webinar will provide you with a better understanding of some of leading causes of workforce stress and anxiety, addressing issues such as:
- Changing employee job roles in maturing companies
- Merger and acquisition distractions and fears
- Moving and relocation unease
- Employee relevance in the age of automation and A.I.
- The work/life generational disconnect
Who Should Attend?
The information presented will be of particular interest to anyone involved in managing workforces, including:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
To view a full program description, list of speakers and to register, please click here.
To download the program announcement in PDF form, please click here.
This program is being presented by members of the Employment Law Alliance.