- This event has passed.
California Employment Laws 2020: Your Survival Guide – PIHRA Presentation (West LA)
February 20, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
At the February 20, 2020 meeting of the West Los Angeles Chapter of PIHRA (Professionals in Human Resources Administration), employment lawyers Stefanie Renaud and Monte Grix of Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP will provide the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues. You’ll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need protect your organizations and manage your company’s risk. The meeting is also a great opportunity to network with legal practitioners and HR professionals. Register today!
California Employment Laws 2020:
Your Survival Guide
Reasons to Attend:
- Get a clear understanding of the complex employment law updates and what it means for you and your company including: Minimum Wage Increases, Independent Contractor Law (A.B. 5), Arbitration Agreements (A.B. 51 and the recent injunction of same), California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Changes in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Law
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation
- Build your network of peers and resources
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Networking & registration
- 8:00am – 9:00am: Presentation
- 9:00am – 9:30am: Closing remarks, Q&A and networking
Location: Armanino LLP, 11766 Wilshire Boulevard, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90025
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
- This event is open to both members and non-members of PIHRA
- HRCI and SHRM PDC credits are available
- Continental breakfast provided
This event is presented by PIHRA and is co-sponsored by Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP, Armanino LLP, and Wood Gutmann & Bogart Insurance Brokers.