The Employment Law Alliance invites you to attend our upcoming free 90-minute webinar:
Sexual Harassment Among the Global Workforce:
An HR Perspective in Central America and Northern South America
Thursday, August 16, 2018
10:00am – 11:30am PDT
11:00am –12:30pm MDT
12:00pm – 1:30pm CDT
1:00pm – 2:30pm EDT
Sexual Harassment in the workplace has been acknowledged around the world well before the first cries of the #MeToo Movement were heard.
As a global network of the world’s leading employment law attorneys, The Employment Law Alliance is well positioned to garner insight into the impact workplace sexual harassment is having on human resource executives, employees and in-house counsel around the globe. Drawing on their clients’ experiences, our attorneys participated in a global survey and we have compiled those survey results into an informative webinar, Sexual Harassment: A Global HR Law Perspective.
A panel of HR Law experts across Central America and Northern South America will provide practical insight on:
- The definition of sexual harassment as set forth by local laws
- Actions employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- Best practices and policies to put in place to protect those who report a sexual harassment
- Recommendations for training and development for human resource professionals
- Tips on how to conduct an investigation into an alleged sexual harassment incident
To register for this free, 90-minute webinar, click here. (Please be sure to confirm the correct start time for your local time zone)
Who should attend? This webinar is an invitation-only event, exclusively for ELA member law firms and their clients. The material presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-House Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
Not able to attend? That’s OK — you should still register! By registering, you’ll receive a link to the recording of the webinar as soon as it is available.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is presented by members of the Employment Law Alliance.