- This event has passed.
Evolving Challenges (and Opportunities) for Workplace Violence Prevention (Santa Monica)
May 16, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
On May 16, 2019, Glen Kraemer will present a PIHRA workshop entitled “Evolving Challenges — and Opportunities — for Workplace Violence Prevention.”
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 7:30am (registration); 8 – 9:30am (program)
Location: Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP, 233 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 600, Santa Monica
Topics will include:
- OSHA and workplace violence: Responding to a regulatory tsunami on the horizon
- Warning signs, risk escalation and mitigation factors
- Interpersonal relationship violence
- ADA Issues for workplace violence prevention teams
- Levels of violence: Communication protocols between management and workplace violence prevention teams
- Special investigation considerations for the troubling employee
- Concluding thoughts: “Just Cause” as a tool of prevention, and escalated reality checking
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
- This workshop is open to both members and non-members of PIHRA
- HRCI and SHRM PDC credits are available
- Continental breakfast provided
This workshop is presented by PIHRA and is co-sponsored by Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP, Armanino LLP, and Wood Gutmann & Bogart Insurance Brokers.