Conducting An Effective Internal Investigation
What you don’t know can cost you money. Protect yourself and be informed.
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018, Steve Hirschfeld of Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP will present a lunchtime seminar designed to provide practical insight on those skills necessary to conduct an investigation into any type of employee misconduct claim.
Conducting An Effective Internal Investigation will focus on the following key issues:
- How to interview the accuser
- How to ask effective questions
- How to interview the accused and get “pay dirt”
- Assessing credibility
- Arriving at a legally defensible conclusion
- How to write an effective investigation report
This seminar is sponsored by the San Mateo County Employer Advisory Council.
For more information and to register, click here.
** HRCI and SHRM approved **
Crowne Plaza Hotel Foster City
1221 Chess Drive, Foster City, CA 94404