Natasha Baker and Megan Farrell will present a one-day workshop Conducting Title IX Campus Investigations at our Santa Monica office.
Conducting Title IX Investigations
This one-day in-person workshop covers:
- Effective questioning techniques
- Gathering and evaluating evidence, including resolution of credibility issues
- Preparation of the report
- Special considerations when investigating dating and domestic violence, stalking and sexual violence
For a detailed description of the Conducting Title IX Investigations, click here.
One day of training (either Title IX ASAP or Conducting Campus Investigations) is $695 per attendee. Bring Your Team* to one of these days of training, and receive a $100 discount per attendee.
* Team is five or more from one Institution.
Registration fee includes training, pre-sessions videos for Title IX ASAP and all handouts. Breakfast and lunch will also be provided.