- This event has passed.
Glen Kraemer Speaks to PIHRA on Threat Management in the Workplace
March 15, 2016 @ 1:00 am - 5:00 am
HK’s Glen Kraemer with speak at a Professionals in Human Resources workshop on the topic of workplace violence prevention and threat assessment.
The content covered during this half-day workshop is typically reserved for in-service training programs at large and mid-sized organizations. PIHRA is pleased to be able to offer this special public session to Southern California human resources professionals, as well as security and risk management directors, in-house legal counsel, and senior administrators.
The workshop content will include:
- Review of the requisite experience and authority of appropriate threat assessment team members
- Behavioral warning signs associated with potential perpetrators of workplace violence
- Review of specific threat investigation considerations and techniques
- Connection and coordination between the threat management team and local law enforcement
- Examination of relevant legal considerations, including state and federal disability laws, privacy concerns, weapons-related policies, and monitoring of employer’s electronic data
- Do’s and don’ts related to evaluation of social media
To register for this workshop, please click here.