The Employment Law Alliance invites you to attend our upcoming free 60-minute webinar:
Sexual Harassment Among the Global Workforce:
An HR Perspective in the Asia Pacific
Monday, August 20, 2018
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm PDT
9:00 pm – 10:00 pm CDT
10:00 pm – 11:00 pm EDT
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
9:00 am – 10:00 am GMT + 7
10:00 am – 11:00 am GMT + 8
11:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT + 9
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm GMT + 10
PLEASE NOTE: There will only be one webinar, but the date of the webinar will be different depending on your location/time zone
Sexual Harassment in the workplace has been acknowledged around the world well before the first cries of the #MeToo Movement were heard.
As a global network of the world’s leading employment law attorneys, The Employment Law Alliance is well positioned to garner insight into the impact workplace sexual harassment is having on human resource executives, employees and in-house counsel around the globe. Drawing on their clients’ experiences, our attorneys participated in a global survey and we have compiled those survey results into an informative webinar, Sexual Harassment: A Global HR Law Perspective.
Experts across the Asia Pacific will provide practical insight on:
- The definition of sexual harassment as set forth by local laws
- Actions employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- Best practices and policies to put in place to protect those who report a sexual harassment
- Recommendations for training and development for human resource professionals
- Tips on how to conduct an investigation into an alleged sexual harassment incident
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR (Please be sure to confirm the correct start time for your local time zone)
Who should attend? This webinar is an invitation-only event, exclusively for ELA member law firms and their clients. The material presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-House Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
Not able to attend? That’s OK — you should still register! By registering, you’ll receive a link to the recording of the webinar as soon as it is available.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
This program is presented by members of the Employment Law Alliance.